Sunday, December 7, 2008

OMG

So... there's like a crazy man loose in sawyers bay... and police with rifles... He's on the run or something and like kinda freaked out TT^TT... and now dad thinks it's funny to hide behind doors and then jump out --u

Lol so the first thing I decide to do after getting the call from Charlene to lock up our doors and put Oli on guard is to blog :P

But yeah... FREAKED OUT. Apparently the rifles were super huge :S and i can't believe he's in sawyers bay TT^TT

4 comments:

L said...

zomg that's freaky o___o

uh... try not to get shot?

Raven Deathstar said...

I'LL TRY!!! D: waaahhh TT^TT I wasn't freaked out but then the phonecall... it just scared me :(

Cookie said...

haha try not to die... or get raped. Dress in like, army camo every day ;)

anna said...

Aramoana repeats...

I'm sure your dad would defend your honour :P