Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!! (+ horoscopes)

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas~ and got heaps of presents and had fun :)

Christmas here was great, we all went to the beach and sunbathed and kinda played in the water (there were jellyfish and we were scared D: ). We had a picnic and stuffs, and it was just such a gorgeous day :) And it was amazing having Caz with us, I can't imagine spending Christmas without her lol

My parents are amazing <3 they got me the cutest wall decoration which was a poem thingy which was all about how proud they were of me (man they're gonna be disappointed when I don't get into law :S but oh well...)

We drove up to Hahei on boxing day and sunbathed at Cathedral Cove/ Narnia (it's where they filmed part of Prince Caspian, it's the beach that they arrive in at the beginning), and that was FANTASTIC, can't describe it any other way lol. We played in the water/sunbathed all day, and there were no jellyfish :3 we stayed there for like 5 hours and now we're all pretty sunburnt Xx lol but it was sooo worth it.

We went for a bit of a cycle across the bridge today, and then me and Caz are going to see Avatar again :D cuz we loved it so much! Have such a crush on the main chick, daayum. DAYUUMM. When she hisses my heart beats faster :P certainly helps that she's blue xD (is that weird??) loool. We're seeing it non 3D this time so Caz is disappointed :P apparently seeing it in 3D is amazing, wish I could see in 3D D: I wonder what it would be like to think that things are jumping out of the screen at you... ah well, I'm just glad I don't have to wear those glasses this time XD

I meant to update this a lot earlier, but have been too busy... well, living really :P Can't actually think of anything I've accomplished (except for a wicked tan), just been out and about doing stuffs. It's really nice up here, I don't really want to leave and go back to Wellington, it's been so nice relaxing in the sun and just hanging with my mum, I can't imagine not having her around when I go back to uni... :(

It's been hard without Sammy, I really miss him :( but after a couple of days of non stop crying it's been a bit easier to deal with his loss. We're thinking of getting a new cat, but the one that mum wants is $700 Oo so... no... why can't we just get a normal cat??? D: I want the manx from the SPCA damnit.

Ooh we got a flat for next year, it's amazing :D and so close to uni! Lol am really stoked. Ahahaha the kids next dor are playing cops and robbers xD lol soz random, just heard a little kid putting on an American accent reporting a burglary on 8th street xD

We're heading to Rotorua tomorrow, and then up to Auckland the day after cuz Caz is going home D: D: D: I'll be up in Auckland til next month staying with Melissa, hopefully New Years will be amazing :3

ohhh here are the horoscopes for the new year, I left some out cuz I don't think any of our friends are Leos or Virgos or Ariens n.nuu

Sagittarius
you will have until the 26th to do whatever needs to be done regarding important relationships. Many Sagittarians will go into 2010 with a ring on their finger. Others, I'm afraid, will be looking at ending long term commitments. Balance is the name of the game this season. If you allow your emotions to run away with you, disaster could follow. This is a time to relase and let go.
This week's mantra: I let go with a happy heart.

Capricorn
This is your time to celebrate- another birthday year gone and a new one begins. Time to kick back and relax. There will be no big decisions to be made until well into the new year, when things will fall into place. From the 26th, love is in the air. As far as important relationships are concerned, get ready for the unexpected.
This week's mantra: I deserve to rest and relax.

Aquarius
Watch for any unresolved family issues to surface during the festive week. Christmas Day won't hold many surprises, but make sure you don't party too much. You'll make a very important New Year's resolution, as many of you have put up with what you don't really want for too long. Will 2010 be the year that you bite the bullet and do what you want?
This week's mantra: I come first.

Pisces
Don't get too emotional if your family starts to fall apart over the Christmas break. Everyone deserves true love and happiness- maybe it's time for you to understand what is truly important. Life isn't about materialistic things, it's about love and people. If they come first, then the rest can follow.
This week's mantra: I appreciate my family more than ever.

Taurus
As the new year draws to a close, it's time for you to take stock. What did you learn in the past 12 months? Many of you found it difficult to make commitments- 2010 won't allow you to get away with your past behaviour. It's time to clean up your act. Looking at a total makeover wouldn't be a waste of time. There is so much you can achieve next year.
This week's mantra: I stay focused.

Gemini
Everything is pointing to commitment over the Christmas break. This relates to everything- not just emotional relationships. Many of you will be focused on your career, and 2010 could be the make it or break it year in all areas sof your life. A lot of you will be pushing the envelope on the 30th. Enjoy yourself on the 31st before reality bites!
This week's mantra: I face reality.

Cancer
So many Cancerians have a huge problem in letting go when things have run their course, but many of you will be looking at closing doors once and for all in the next two weeks. You know what you want and how you want your life to be- putting up with second best won't work in 2010. Setting financial goals for the new year should take up a lot of your time.
This week's mantra: I let go now.

Libra
You'll find yourself feeling like you're in limbo at times in the next two weeks. Decisions that have far reaching implications will weigh heavily on the minds of many of you. Learning to stand your ground is something very necessary. Next year, much will be expected of you- victory will crown your efforts, but it may not show up until later in the year. Remember, patience is a virtue.
This week's mantra: I am patient.

Scorpio
You must start putting your needs first this Christmas. In order to truly achieve the best outcomes in 2010, this has to be your number one priority. You need to be there for yourself first before you can expect others to be there for you. There is great energy coming your way in the new year. Victory could be yours- just believe that you deserve it.
This week's mantra: I get my priorities right.

No comments: