Man haven't used this in ages... and I don't really have any reason to now, but I'm too lazy to do my work and this seems like a good way to procrastinate :P
Hmm another year older tomorrow... feels weird. Can't believe I'm not gonna be a teenager any longer :O nooo... might have to start actually behaving like an adult now.
Uni is going super well this year, am enjoying it so much more. This year has just been so fantastic, I've been really blessed with my flat, friends, and study, etc. And it's been really good seeing my mates down in Dunaz in the mid semester breaks, I miss everyone D: D: but Welly's been awesome. Still can't believe Danny, Chonie and Steph got me an electric blanket for my bday :O so touched... if my tear ducts hadn't frozen over when winter started I might have shed a couple of tears :P
Last night was wicked fun, I ended up drinking a little more than I thought I would, but I didn't get drunk which was good. And in retrospect it was a really good idea that I decided not to go to town. It's a little scary thinking that I've only actually been to town twice this year... Becoming such a nana lol. But I'm fully enjoying evenings in, I really can't remember why I found drinking and partying so much fun before haha.
Been a lot healthier this year as well, have totally quit smoking, and I drink like... never. Except for special parties or a casual beer if we're eating out or something. And I'm actually feeling a lot better for it... I think my liver's actually beginning to like me again lol.
Am actually super excited for my birthday :D :D :D not really sure what's happening (other than 6 hours of uni D:<) but I'm guessing me and the bf are going out to dinner, but he hasn't said anything more about it. Hmmmm hope it's somewhere nice... and cheapish haha.
Ahaha I got my acceptance letter for the University of Western Ontario a couple of days ago... hummm... really gotta get my act together lol.
Okay I think I've actually fully run out of things to say... and I really shouldn't avoid work any longer D: so many readings... angst. The readings are interesting and all, but ... bleh... would rather be wasting broadband streaming criminal minds haha.
Anywho, peace out yo
No comments:
Post a Comment