We just had the jungle party tonight, it was pretty awesome. I went as a jungle fairy (cuz they exist, duh), Anna went as Dora the explorer xD Saraid got a butterfly net and stuff and went as... actually I'm not sure what she was :P And Sophie just stuffed leaves down her dress lol, which was a pretty common costume idea there. It was an inter-hall event, so I saw Polly there! Which was cool, it's like the first time I've really seen her all week lol.
Some of the chicks we went with got totally wasted, which was not so cool, and I'm not really sure what happened to them... We searched for them everywhere, but we could only find Anna, but we made sure that she got taken care of cuz she just didn't wanna leave the party and we couldn't force her.
After the party we walked back home, and me Sophie (other sophie, not flatmate sophie) and euan just sat around and bummed for a while... before realising we were all completely fucking starving, so we went on a pizza hunt... and we secured our prey!! >:D lol so we ate it in the middle of cuba street mall thing, which was pretty amazing, cuz even at 1 in the morning there's musicians and stuff, it's just such a nice atmosphere and it's pretty safe, there are walk wise people all around, who, if you ask them nicely, will walk you home.
The gay festival's on tomorrow, I might go. I also really wanna check out the Monet exhibition but I'm too broke :( fucking pizza... it was damned good though.
Am having a bit of a boy problem at the moment, but that'll sort itself out and it isn't a big deal :P lol
Otherwise everything's awesome, and it's quite late/early in the morn, so I'm gonna get me some sleep!! Nighty night. xoxoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment