First day of lectures today. And typically, I've got a cold. Or something. I don't know, but I feel like crap, and I have a feeling I'm going to throw up again. Dinner definitely did not help... or maybe it's because I've overdosed on easy mac? I don't know...
Otherwise today was good. Lectures were alright, comparative politics looks soooo interesting :3 though hard... Our assignments look evil, and I'm kinda stressing about them already :S Law was alright, I think I'm gonna like it tbh. It looks like something I'm gonna enjoy. The class is fucking massive though.
We're gonna go out soon, in like half an hour, go get a couple of drinks at the bar. I don't think I'll drink, and I'll probably head back to the apartment early, cuz I just feel like shit. But socialising is good. And I think the walk and fresh air will help, I've been cooped up for too long D:
More early morning lectures tomorrow. Rawr.
We got a couch for the flat!! For 10.50$!! And there are two couches!! Ok, so we have to carry them for Ira Valley (I think..) but still!! Worth it.
Boys are stupid. I don't like them anymore. Grr.
Really need a power nap before we head out. Am gonna go do that now... oh and ohmigawsh, guitar hero is so fucking addictive, I seriously spent all day playing it D: I'm gonna fail uni!! And all because I was making my way up to expert level D:<
Anyway, I'm off.
Peace out.
2 comments:
Hahaha why are boys stupid? I would usually agree if not for the awesome one I haev now =]
Dude... you're gonna have to get used to shitty uni food :p and where'd you get a couch for the price of a meal? That's freaking awesome, make sure it doesn't have tics or whatever though. Gross. Or sexual remnants (yum...)
Feel better, take a shot of 100 proof whiskey ;) always does the trick.
pce & <3
Cuz they never tell you what they're thinking D:<
Haha oh no normally it's okay, it was just that day and it just did not help the general nausea Xx
Um we call it our buttsex couches, but they're actually fine, they smell a little damp but they're in amazing condition!!
Lol haha we went out and played pool and got beer :P mm sassy red! Lol and weirdly enough I felt great afterwards, didn't even need to cough xD
OMG we had lychee and guava margaritas today <3
Post a Comment