Chrispy's friend Helen came to the party, and she kinda fucked everything up, cuz she got wasted and hit on all of the guys, and all of the guys were just like REOWR HELEN REOWR, so now Chrispy's two male flatmates are like fighting over her, and both of my flatmates were like bowchickawowow HELEN! Lee was telling me how absolutely hot she was and Euan kept texting me while I was at maccas asking if she was with us :P So yeah, Chrispy's really shitty with her cuz she's just fucked things up for her flat, cuz the guys were complete besties and now they're fighting.
Laura... Laura was fucked. She's downstairs now lying in bed while her boyfriend watches youtube vids and Saraid and some guy argue over the use of violence in today's society and Chrispy's just sitting there kinda blankly. I was there but I decided it would be more fun to blog :P and tell everyone of tonight's activities lol.
Um... my night... was...well, strange.
Started off good. Ended... kinda weird.
Oh ok Chrispy and Euan just came into my room for a 'girl chat' and now we're gonna go watch the mighty boosh so I'll give a more detailed update later, but basically had my first kiss with boy I like :) but he was really drunk so I told him to fuck off :P
Ooh we're rating our nights now and explaining why we're giving it that rating, so update later!!
night y'all xox
okies okies detailed update:
Um... actually I have no idea what to write for a detailed update lol. There wasn't really that much more I can say... Chrispy's totally ignoring Helen now cuz she's just so pissed off at her, we don't know where Helen ended up last night after she started skank dancing with like the 6th guy at the Big K, cuz that was where Chrispy left her, and she wouldn't let Helen stay with her.
Everyone's really shitty with Lee cuz he's kinda a creep... Like, he keeps hitting on all the chicks and he always sounds like such a dick. I know he means well, like he's not actually a bastard, but he just really wants a lady friend I think, and he's just going bout it the wrong way. He's pissed off all my friends, and now they're really wary about coming into the flat cuz they don't wanna see him.
We just went in to see Laura, and she was awake, amazingly enough, and aware of her surroundings, which was even more amazing. We didn't really expect her to be that alive today, but she was able to have full conversations! She just had to go throw up at the end, that's all lol n.nuu but otherwise she wasn't hungover.
I think we're going for a walk to the waterfront later, and I think we're just gonna go chill there, I don't really know.
Anna I got your letter!! omg it's sooo cute, I got a lot of fuzzies :3 I was so happy, felt so loved :D I haven't finished reading it yet, but I am definitely gonna write you a letter back :) as soon as I can afford paper, envelopes and stamps lol cuz I blew my money for this week on clothes Xx but I needed a new dress! And I really wanted a skirt :( (and the rest of the money went on booze lol)
I don't really know what's happening with boy. Cuz he's at some sustainability lecture, but that should have finished by now but he hasn't texted me or anything since lastnight/early morning... and I don't really know what's going on, but it's such a nice day, I really don't care lol.
Laura's room was a complete mess this morning, there was still so much bubble wrap everywhere (they had 30$ worth of bubble wrap xD), I vaguely remember being wrapped up last night lol.
Photos coming soon to facebook, as soon as I discover whose camera is whose, cuz there were a lot of cameras lying around that we took random pics on lol.
Ok gonna go do something with my day now, over and out folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment