Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update

Everything's going pretty well, I have my first test tomorrow D: It's for Japanese, and it makes up 1% of my final mark Oo So uh yeah... have to study for that 1% Xx

My flatmate might be moving out... She's finding it quite hard to study here, cuz the guys play music and guitar hero a lot or something... The thing is that she studies quite late at night when everyone else is done with their study and wants to watch tv etc., but it's then that she starts her reading. (I'm not really sure why she doesn't do her readings on the 2 days she has off but whatever...) So I'm gonna be really gutted if she leaves, cuz if she does then it'll just be me and the guys, which is cool but I really do want a chick around :S guys just aren't as clean... (Ok, Euan's probably cleaner than I am, whatever. He doesn't have a woman's touch around the place.)

Other than that, life's going pretty good. We went out for margaritas last night to celebrate... huh... what were we celebrating... oh um Saraid moving out- she moved from third to fourth floor to get away from all the noise and cuz the fourth floor is the non drinking floor, and to get away from Zane :P Cuz he keeps playing his music really loudly and keeps waking her up at all times of the night randomly.

The margaritas were amazing... Saraid got quite drunk off just one :P she was sitting there trying to set the candle on fire with her magic xD We then wandered down Cuba and got kebabs, but then it started to rain so we all went back home.

There's a party tomorrow night- the nameless green one's sister's birthday party at Bodega Underground. He invited me, and I invited... pretty much everyone I knew xD Chrispy scolded me, but I'm pretty sure it's all sweet lol.

SKYPE ME PEOPLE! add meeeeee.... I'm som.fields on skype, and I really wanna talk to peepz xD

Oh and I'm flying back to Dunedin on the 12th, and then back to Welly on the 20th, sorry I'm not staying for long but I think Anna's flying up on the 21st...? So I should probably be back for that.

Wargh I miss everyone so much... I mean, I'm loving everything here, even the flat and my dying flowers D:< (WHY DO THEY KEEP DYING? I'm watering them damnit D:)

I really should try to do some reading then go to bed... my first lecture is at noon tomorrow thank god xD but then I only have an hour before Jap tute and I got heaps of work to do for that D: Why can't it be like my law tute which only lasted for 15 mins??? (and omg our tutor for law is so fucking hot)

Okies, I think that's all I got to add... Email me guys :(

7 comments:

L said...

lol Som I feel like I have to speak up in defense of your plants.

DON'T OVERWATER THEM! If you touch the soil around the plant and it is DAMP, it doesn't need watering. Too much water kills them (as I know only too well).

Haha I'll maybe I'll write you a letter. Since I don't use Skype.

Raven Deathstar said...

Lol yeah other Lee reckons that it's because they're on the window sill and it's cuz they're overheated so the soil keeps drying out... but it's so annoying cuz only one of the flowers is dying!! D: the others are all perfectly healthy, it's just that one goddamned flower!! D: D: D:

But yeah I'm gonna move it to the table once I get my little pot plant dish and see how it goes on there...

anna said...

You could get like a guinea pig drip-feeder and attach it to the side of the pot. That way it shouldn't dry out or rot. Might look a bit silly though :P. You could decorate it...
I have a basil plant. It is a bit lopsided coz my window is narrow and it grows towards the light...and I'm eating it.
:) nice to hear from you.

Raven Deathstar said...

Lol you little basil murderer you :P is it good? ahaha it would look a lil stupid, yeah :P I'm gonna go without watering it except for once at night and see how it fares... tbh, the other flowers are completely unaffected, it's just that one fucking flower D:

UPDATE ANNA! And get on skype, you biatch. We need another chat.

Aya McCabre said...

What sort of plant is it? It's hard to say if it's too much water/light or something else. If you know what sort it is, google it.

I googled my peppers and they're doing fine. XD

Gapper09 said...

screw the plant i want to know more about this law tutor. how old is he, you might have a shot...wink wink ;)

Raven Deathstar said...

it's a gerbera, and they die if they have wet feet... but it'll also die if it shrivels up. I left it in the sunlight, the flower died, I watered it heaps, it died some more, I stopped watering it, it died some more but the other flowers remained the same... so I just chopped off the rebel flower and it's fine now :P You have peppers? What colour? I wanted peppers D: but I couldn't afford them...

Lol haha nooo he's so unavailable... but so hot D: he's fourth year law, and he's like... phwar. And I was so unnatractive the first tutorial I had with him cuz I thought tutors were old geezers lol xDu but omg I have to tell you about the most beautiful boy ever, (who I happened to hook up with) so PHONE ME YOU WHORE