Friday, April 3, 2009

Law test and Armageddon

Had the law test this morning... been studying for it pretty much solidly for the past week and I still dont know if I've done well :S me and Chrispy pretty much camped out in the lounge of my flat- I wish I'd taken a pic of it! We were surrounded by cups of coffee, empty pizza boxes and stacks of study notes, textbooks and newspapers. Oh and our laptops ofc :P

Skipped my lecture and tute on Friday so we could just stay and study all day, we didn't even go to breakfast/make lunch or go to dinner, we just studied and survived on noodles from the Asian supermarkets next door lol.

The test was... weird. Like, I didn't understand some of the questions they asked, I wasn't sure what they were really asking for. One of the questions was like legislation was really important during the 20th century, talk about two important statutes etc. and so I just picked two random statutes from the 20th century... was that what they wanted?? It just seemed too random to be able to pick any 2 laws and talk about them :S I dunno...

It makes up 25% of our final grade, and 45% of the year failed it last year. People have said that if you fail this test, or do badly on it you might as well drop out of law D: rawr...

Anyway it's better not thinking about it anymore.

Went to Armageddon with Tunan, it was pretty awesome, though the mass amount of people was a bit intimidating for me :P considering that for the past couple of days the only person I'd really seen is Chrispy lol.

I really wanted to get the Gravitation manga but they only had it from v4 up D: They had Fruits Basket! But in the end I didn't buy anything Xx

Then I went down Lambton Quay and bought some stuff for Anna's party tonight and got her bday present... It's a Beatles themed party, but I didn't have the time or money to go hardout for it, so I'm kinda just wearing a dress that in my head could be 60s ish. (it's not at all.)

Rawr... so tired... gonna have a quick nap methinks.

No comments: