Well that's what I've been drinking all night- coconut vodka. ( I didn't buy it myself, Lee gave it to me :P and who am I to pass up free alcohol? lol)
Had Anna's birthday party and Kierra's (not sure if that's actually her name) flatwarming tonight. Anna's birthday party was... well, pretty shit tbh. It was Beatles-themed and I dunno, no one really knew each other and it was kinda awkward and there weren't that many people cuz it was in her room which isn't that big... and yeah...
Not that I was expecting it to be great, but it just wasn't even that good. Euan and Lee came but they ditched after about half an hour, cuz they just found Anna rude (they hadn't dressed up and she got shitty at them) and they were just far too bored :P
So yeah... everyone went to town but I went with Agent K back up to Vic house (pointless mission as big willie didn't wanna come to town) so we went to Kierra (his sister)'s flat for the flatwarming, and that was... also awkward.
Didn't know anyone there AT ALL, which was worse than Anna's cuz I'd met some of the people before from when we played circle of death so I had some vague hazy memories of them, and most of them were third years I think... and most of them were high cuz they were all smoking pot in Kierra's bedroom.
However, I did meet a guy there, who was half Thai like me!! And he was half European as well xD and he was lovely :3 and now I know that it's not just my family that's insane, it's all Thai families! He was like omg are all your relatives crazy? And i was like omg yes! And it was intense. Lol :P So he got my number and he was like I'm gonna text you! You're gonna be freaked out but I don't care cuz omg I've never met someone like me before! He was so nice :D lol
Then me and K went back to McKenzies to see Chrispy Euan and Tom, and they were all incredibly fucked xD looool... I walked in and Euan was like Som! Som! Give me a hug! I love you... like I actually love you... and that was when I realised that they were so amazingly drunk :P Tom kinda just sat there and stared at the lava lamp for a while, and Chrispy was just walking around ranting about nothing that anybody was talking about lol xD and when K was in the bathroom she was like you can stay here Som but you can't have sex on my bed! NO SEX ON MY BED! I tried to explain that I wasn't interested in having sex on her bed at all, but she wouldn't believe me lol xD so I pinky promised I wouldn't and she nearly broke my finger D:
And yep, that was my night lol. And I talked to some other law students and they found the questions that I hated difficult too so I was like YES! Not just me...
Rawr need sleep quite badly. Arghh forgot to wipe off makeup... arghhhhhhh...
Didn't really take many photos tonight, I dunno how to put pics up on my blog so if someone could tell me that'd be awesome so that I could put up the few pics i have on here rather than on FB cuz there's no point creating a new album for like 3 pics :P
2 comments:
Kung Fu Hugh is half Thai too Som - he's the music student on the floor above - amazing violinist. So YOU ARE NOT ALONE. :P
lol do I dare ask why he's called Kung Fu Hugh?
Post a Comment