Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just a ramble

It's past midnight, and I've finally finished this fuckin essay, it's taken forever... I'm so glad the tutor let me have an extension, cuz I still feel like death D: but I think I'm on the mend, people have stopped asking me if I'm about to die so I take that as a good sign...? Lol

Got the flat stuffs sorted for next year, well not the place, but we've got so many options to choose from I don't really think it's going to be an option. It's a bit weird since our group split into 2 separate camps, but with three people now I think it's going to be better than the original 6... more homely somehow. Though it'll be a little strange at first with no girls lol. But I love the guys I'm flatting with (ok, atm I only love one of them cuz I haven't met the other one yet... but I'm sure I'll love him too lol), they're just such nice people. We were talking today, and I can't say what he told me but it was just... ah it gives me hope in the world, yknow? To overcome things like that, it just... and to end up such a great person, it's really refreshing and just gives me a more positive spin on life.

Sorry, I'm rambling a bit, I think all the pain meds are going to my head (which is so embarrassing, I can't believe they actually give me a buzz).

So behind on work at the moment, especially since I've missed a couple of weeks of classes, don't even wanna think about everything I have to catch up on... which reminds me, statute law at 9:30am tomorrow, I really should go to sleep :S especially if we do end up going to look at two flats tomorrow (wish we had a car to drive us there...)

Ok, this was pointless, my apologies!! Lol I'm sure I had more things to say/share... but I don't.

Oh wait, no I do- in history today we learnt that in the 19th century, you were considered to be a criminal if you had dark hair and dark eyes... they actually colour coded europe in terms of 'nigrescence' ... LOL.

Yeah k over and out <3

No comments: