I visited Ashwyn's apartment on Friday [dunz's cousin if you don't remember] and it's soooo nice xD god I want an apartment like that! It's just so pretty and it's two storeyed!! xD It's only got two bedrooms, but that's ok lol it was just that lovely :3
We had some wine at his place then his friend came over (still don't remember his name... but I'm pretty sure it started with M. He was studying nursing at Massey xD ) and then we went to town... I was just gonna head home when they went clubbing cuz I was tired, but then in the end gave in and went to The Establishment and Maya with them and it was actually pretty damn awesome xD Waaaaay more fun than I expected!! We met up with his other friends, an asian couple and this other guy whose name I also don't remember :P
Saturday was spent... well, sleeping. I started on my politics essay, but it's just so hard D: and the books I have to go through on Japanese politics and history are so thick TT^TT and I only have them out for three days!! warghhhhhhh D: So that's what I'm gonna have to do today... get through all those damn books and finish that goddamn essay cuz I only have a week and I'm kinda freaking out.
Last night we went to Vic House after a couple of drinks at home (and by a couple, I meant that I had just one and watched everyone else drink cuz I'm too poor to afford booze :P but it was a white Russian so it was all good....). Vic house was a lot different than I expected, everyone there dissed McKenzies D:< but their rooms are smaller and it's colder up there :S and their RAs are pretty strict... at 10pm they actually came around to each door and told us to shut up and their security guard wanders the halls... Our security guard just sits downstairs and reads the paper.
We just bummed up there for a while, and we were forced to sit through a showing of the game Portal, which... sucks. The graphics were great, yeah, and the concept was mind boggling, but... I'm just not into games lol. There are twins at Vic house xD a girl and a guy, and they're such drunk hussies xD they were sooo funny lol and completely fucked. They were chugging down red wine on the roof of the hostel x3
Since the party kinda ended at 10pm (so...early...) we just bummed in the green one's room, but then Chrispy and I got kinda hungry so we ditched and went to Maccas instead bahahahaha xD
Lol oh and at Vic house there's this guy who goes around fondling everyone. His name's big willie :P cuz he's called William and very tall apparently... but yeah I got taken by surprise from behind at one point and he just stood there like hugging me from behind with his hands pretty damn low on my hips for ages. I was a little bit like wtf but everyone was like you got off lightly, he's normally a lot worse :P apparently he had promised the green one not to touch me or Chrispy but he gave in to temptation... I didn't actually see him stand unattached to anyone all evening lol.
Today is Sunday!! One more day of freedom xD lol... and I missed Church Xx well, ok, I didn't miss it, I had my alarm set and I woke up and everything but then I just kinda... went back to sleep Xx I knoooow I shoulda gone to the 8am service but I was just too lazy D: and now I feel kinda bad :S
Rawr it's like 11:30... which means LUNCH TIME!! :D
Sophie's gone away for the weekend again Xx well, she actually went away on Thursday night, and she was at her boyfriend's on Wednesday night anyway. I never see her :S it's like it's just me and the guys living here, cuz I honestly only see her once every three days or so, and even then it's only brief and usually she's bitching about her english assignments. She says that she's going to be here more often once she's handed everything in, but I reckon it's gonna be kinda weird with her around again, I've sorta forgotten what she's like now :S
Ok, I don't think I have anything else to say in this update... I really should talk more about my classes, i know, but there's really not that much to talk about n.nuu
Oh I got my hair cut, and I actually really like it! Lol it's so weird having it this short at the back, but everyone who has bothered to comment has liked it xD so it musn't be completely horrible lol. It's incredibly easy to maintain at least xDu and it was only 20$!! And the guy who cut my hair is Korean and he was talking about the Japanese occupation of Korea and stuff and it's exactly what we're studying in pols at the moment so I was like yes! Learning while getting hair cut, score xD
Ok, really should go... do something now. I miss my pj pants D: I spilt a can of tuna down them and so they're in the wash basket but I haven't had time to do my laundry yet... so I'm wearing my trackies to bed Oo not the same... just not the same...
Ok ok going going. Sorry for the pointless update xDu
2 comments:
So, do we get to see a picture of the hair?
Lol you will!! It's not really that much different, it's just way shorter at the back, and far less annoying xD but there'll be pics up later, I'll take some pics at Laura's party this weekend and put some up then :) Are you feeling better?? Did you find out what was wrong?
Post a Comment