This is purely for the sake of avoiding my essay. I have 50 words left, and I STILL haven't started writing about China. OMG. arghhhhhhhhhh This essay was meant to be a comparison of the two countries but it's really just me talking about Japan and its economic development, China's got like one sentence in the whole essay so far.
Shoot me.
Um other than that... Hmmmm wow avoidance is harder than I thought it would be. Nothing's really happening here, I went out on Wednesday with my wee Welshman :P (who's half Swedish and not actually mine at all lol). But I was a good girl (bahahaha) and came home nice and early and sober (!!) so that I could get to class the next morning. See, I'm improving :P I'm actually beginning to plan ahead now lol.
Ok just had a quick dinner break. Was possibly the strangest dinner I've ever been to... it was a disco dinner Oo with disco balls and them light things that make everything white and neon light up, and there were those weird glow in the dark stuffs.
Omg a first year students survey... YAY! :D more avoidance! lol I really should get started on China... got invited to go out drinking tonight by the Welshman.... rawr. Part of me is like OMG YES NO MORE ESSAY WORK! but I know that if I go out I'll just drink and that is SO not good right now. Must stay in and work, must stay in and work...
God it's so hard to work.
People are skateboarding in the atrium and Soph's chatting on the phone in the lounge and people are running up and down those goddamn stairs (someone please explain to me what's so freakin fun about that??) and it's so hard to concentrate D: and Chrispy's not here to read over my essay to tell me what's wrong with it D: I have no idea where I'm going with this essay...
Coffee time.
Bahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment