Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I was meant to be at the backpackers like ... an hour and a half ago Oou But I so can't be bothered going D: it's cold, and I just really wanna curl up on the couch and watch movies with a blanket and hot chocolate (even though we still don't have milk...) D: but nooooo I said I'd go out cuz I'm an IDIOT.

A girl got taken to hospital during our pols class today, she dislocated her knee or something, when me and Chrispy got there she was lying on the ground and stuff. Possibly the most exciting thing that's happened for weeks Xx

I'd love to be a housewife. Lol sorry, random, but I was just thinking about how I needed to clean the flat this weekend xDu but man I'd just love to be a stay at home mum- we were talking about this the other day, about how someone's friend (I swear to god my memory's getting worse Oo) ditched college and got preggers (or was it the other way around? ) then started her own business or something and now she's a stay at home mum cuz she's rich enough. And I was like zomg jealous D:<

I know, it's silly, I mean you think about how women were oppressed for so many years and now that we have the right to go to university and shite I'd really just rather stay home, do the odd bit of work and just take care of the house. Cook dinner and things like that. Clean the bathroom, even. (I really like cleaning the shower, as I discovered the other day xD) I'm so tempted to do what my sister did when she went to England, just get preggers and then call home and tell them months before she returned so that they couldn't take it out on her and had time to settle before she came back home. So Wellington's not as far away as England, but still...

Not that I'd do that, cuz law is AMAZING, but yknow, it was just a random thought :P why am I even typing this on here? Lol I think it's cuz I've had a bit of G&T already... sorry guys!!

And omg I'm soooooooooo jealous of Dunz getting to take care of that bebe all day.... D: warghhhh it's so stupid, but I'm so over the boozing and everything, I'm a granny, I can't help it TT^TT Yes, I prefer staying in and watching movies and knitting rather than drinking and prowling, I can't help it! Lol :P

Oh god i've got to get off this thing and get ready for town TT^TT at least Soph's coming with me to the backpackers, I didn't really wanna go alone... I mean, I like the Welshman and everything, but I'm not really that attracted to him... he's just so... perfect. Like... the ideal man kind of thing- funny, polite and sweet and he enjoys spooning for god's sake, but... well, ew. No no I'm being to judgemental, and who knows how long he'll stay in NZ for, so I gotta be nice! Even if I don't really wanna make out with him...

My god I'm rambling.

I can't believe that tiny bit of gin affected me this much...

GET THAT DRESS ON NOW SOM. RAWR.

No comments: