Monday, May 11, 2009

law professors YUM

Looooool apparently our law professor G-Mo is having an affair with one of the second year students, the really really hot chick who was like top in the year who gave us the 'student perspective' talks for law at the beginning of the year.

Sorry, just had to share that :P

I mean, when she gave the talks we were like bahaha they're so sleeping together, look at them chuckling over their little inside jokes, bahahaha, but then we just found out that she's one of his research assistants and apparently she turns up in extremely skanky outfits :P and he took her out to see a play just a couple of days after his wife gave birth, and there was something about her having a different office to the other research assistants or something... oh G-Mo, you sly dog.

Lol. Ah just... lol. She IS extremely hot though, and he's attractive so I can't say I blame either one :P hope the rumours are true... lol xD

No comments: