Monday, May 4, 2009

Umhumhum I passed my law test!! and my pols essay :D not fantastic marks, but I passed, so I'm sooooo stoked :D heaps of people failed the law test, you should've seen how many Es there were Xx overall I think maybe 38% of our year failed? Someone said 42% but I'm pretty sure the lecturer said it was somewhere in the 30s... well at any rate, it was a high failure percentage Xx sooo glad I passed xD

Handed in my law essay yesterday, arghhh D: pretty sure I failed it... it had a 1000 word restriction cuz they're all evil bastards... I  never realised how hard it was to write a short essay Xx my word count was 999 by the end, and I didn't even touch on what I wanted to say :( it's so hard keeping it short when one of the criteria is that you have to define all of your terms! ebil I tell you, EBIL D:<

Dylan Moran is this Sunday, bahahahahaha :D I'm so excited!! Lol

Ok, have really gotta stop procrascinating and actually finish my Jap essay which is due in on Thursday... 

Bleh I missed all of my lectures today cuz I slept through my alarm >> four classes, missed!! And two of them have compulsory attendance for 80% of lectures D: faaaaarrrkk

Wank. Ok ok I'm going >> what a pointless update... but good procrascination xD bahahahaha

2 comments:

Sacred-Phoenix said...

hiiiiii!!

Cant wait to see ur hair! :) and u do drama now? do tell!

lol shortland street... judge... :P guess u ran outa skins!

Raven Deathstar said...

Lol my hair is... short. Nah it's for Japanese, we had to write a Japanese drama which was sooo much harder than I imagined, our one's so fucking random, there's like... a wedding, attempted rape, alcohol and talking vending machines in it lol.

Well, I hate most of Shortie Street! Like that whole Maia being crazy storyline. Just get rid of her already!! D:< yup we sure did, though I watched that bit where Maxxie met James like a billion times :D lol tell me when you watch s3! I wanna know if it's good Xx