I saw Dylan Moran last night~ hehehe xD I LOVE HIM :D :D :D ah... he was so funny, I was lol-ing the whole way through even though I was so hungover I couldn't even eat. The guy sitting next to me was kinda retarded, he was laughing so insanely throughout the whole thing, actually rocking in his chair and shit, it was so fucking annoying >> and even his gf told him to shut up cuz he was laughing that loudly and creepily. And before the show and during the intermission and stuff he kept making supposedly witty remarks which were just plain stupid D:<>
On Sat night we were originally just gonna party it up at mck, but I got kinda bored so I went and joined Ashwyn at the backpackers where it was some guy's birthday, and since I was already kinda drunk I didn't feel awkies randomly joining in on somebody's bday at all lol :P everyone there was amazingly nice :D matthias was there too (I'm pretty sure that's not actually his name, but that's what I'm going to call him goddamnit Xx), so it was good seeing him again.
Then we went out to town, and there are some vague recollections from clubbing, like someone buying me a jager bomb and me thinking that was a fantastic idea, and then somehow it ended up with me and Tom (really really tall Welsh backpacker) making out on my couch, and now I've got his jacket and his number and I'm not really sure what to do with either Oo actually no, that's a lie, I'm totally keeping this jacket if I can, it's so nice and warm xD lol
And then Sunday... well... it was horrible. I've never been that hungover... EVER... even the night after St George was lovely compared to that, I didn't stop throwing up until around 5pm, and even then I still couldn't manage to eat anything...
Eurgh. Hangovers. Eurgh.
I still don't know when I'm coming back to Dunedin because we don't know when our Jap exam is Oo so as soon as I find that out I'm gonna book my flights... though I don't think I'll be spending that long in Dunedin cuz mum and dad want to come up to Wellington to hang with me and to check out a couple of apartments and shtuff. I hope I get to spend at least more than just a week back home though, cuz it sucks being away for so long :(
Oh oh oh oh we have a tv now :D (again, except this time it's not gonna be taken away xD) and it has actual tv this time!!! so we can watch the news etc :D i'm so happy :D
Lol it has sucked so bad not having any tv for so long... I barely coped, I tell you. Resorted to getting out box sets of tv dramas and watching them in one go on my laptop ;P
Ok should probs go do those pols notes. Buhbye~
4 comments:
...were you making out on the couch so that he didn't have to bend in half? :P
Lol haha ... yes actually xDu It's embarrassing but yeah, in the end he had to like sit down cuz it was getting hard for him to bend down all the time xD oh the shortness...
so...do you still have his coat? :P
yes I do... but I think I'll have to give it back to him :( cuz he phoned and we're meeting up tomorrow for a few drinks so eventually I'm going to have to admit to keeping it D: and return it! D': but it's so waaaaaarm D: I'm really quite upset lol
Post a Comment