I inherited two fine looking axolotl last night :) The pink one's the guy and the black one's the chick, I'll put pics up on fb soon hopefully, they're soooo adorable :3 <3 <3 <3 I love it when they leap to the surface :D I don't understand how people can think they're scary!! D:
Last night was ... good, I think? Lee passed out in the lounge lol. I came home early last night cuz I was fucked off my face (damn vodka), and wandered into the lounge cuz I was thinking of making some food, got the fright of my fucking life when I suddenly saw Lee sprawled out near the tv lol. I couldn't find his key, yelled at him for a bit (and maybe took a few photos), he threw up on the carpet twice, I yelled at him some more, and then I called Alice, who came with backup, and the backup managed to find his key, get him into the bathroom, then into bed. Thank the lord for Alice and her men :)
So he's pretty unhappy to be alive today, it feels good to not be the most hungover person in the flat for once :D Though when I woke up for the first time this morning I thought I might possibly win that role, but by the second time the hangover was completely gone :) :) :) Though Lee is getting progressively worse :P heheh.
Had the always fun experience of throwing up blood, which is always slightly worrying and more than a little disgusting lol. Also lost my eftpos card in town, so I'm glad I did the shopping yesterday, otherwise I woulda been stuck with no food D: though I really do need to find that eftpos card...
We all had a collective whinge about how we send stupid texts when we're drunk, and we tried to convince Soph not to send those texts to Jonny, but she did... which she's totally regretting this morning. Poor chicky. I'm glad Alice convinced me not to do some stuff when I was drunk, and I'm glad they all wouldn't let me see M. again, I really do live with the loveliest people :) When I tell them to not let me do stuff when I'm drunk they actually reinforce it... wuv em.
gah really need to find eftpos card. fuck. and study. No more drinking from now on til the 4th of November!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment