Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shotgun...?

Oh my God my head.

Can barely type, so fucking hungover, wish I could remember last night. Where's my key? Where the fuck did I go? How did I get there? Gah... I have a feeling it was a good night though lol. Though it was awkward explaining where I went when I had no memory of anything.

Basshunter was good (I think) tbh I spent most of my time drinking a lot so I don't reaaaaally remember. But I get good vibes from that black hole of a memory.

Our apartment is fucking trashed, I have no idea who was here last night but there's alcohol bottles everywhere, there's just all this fucking shit all over the place. Must've been those fucking boys cuz there's soo many beer cans.

Eurgh god my head... better than before, but still pretty fuckn shit.

Lol I got up this morning and the first thing he said to me was fuck you look like fucking shit. The compliments just keep on rolling in :P

I wish I could just throw up, I think that would make me feel better... should probably eat, but I'm just not ready for that kinda action.

Huh... who's in our kitchen fighting?? don't think I can physically get out of bed and check... oh I ache...

seriously, who's in our kitchen? ok will gather energy to go check. over and out.

No comments: