Seeing as I'm too hungover to move I decided to blog instead :P
We had our hall Halloween Party last night- we looked like dicks for being dressed up in the middle of October lol. But it was awesome :D I went as a gypsy (well, a vampire gypsy lol), and I wore heaps of bangles, with a long dress and scarves and ribbons and stuff like that, it wasn't exactly the best costume but it was all done at the last minute and it was fun :D even though it rained like a mofo lol.
Everyone was epically drunk, a lot of people vommed and crashed. Met people last night that I wish I had met at the beginning of the year, they were all so awesome, I have a feeling they were all quite a druggy crew, but they were mint :) and even though I could feel my braincells dying when I sniffed it, that shit was awesome! Haha, the rush is incredible. Though my body is protesting now lol.
People went home quite early cuz everyone was drunk by like 5pm, so most people left Estab at like 11pm, I think I stayed until about 1am, then we went home and played drinking games lol. I really hope that guy doesn't come to get his stuff back, I really don't want to see him :S so embarrassing.... D: D: D:
Oh and I got totally groped by this really old guy. And by old guy I don't mean like middle aged, I mean over 60. His hair was totally white, wtf was he doing out clubbing??? I dunno man it was fucking weird. Anyway, he asked me to dance so I was like aww cute old man, yeah sure, and then we got in there and he kept fucking touching my waist and shit, and I was kinda like uuuummm.... and so I ran away. :S
After the drinking games I went and helped put some people to bed lol then totally crashed. Don't think I'm going to go out tonight though Soph's pretty keen, I might just stay in and read tonight then go out tomorrow. Don't think I can afford any more alcohol anyway, and I'm pretty sure I can't go another week without buying food, I don't even have bread at the moment and only one packet of chips left... Hmm... reheated veges for tea tonight, methinks.
I'm not really sure if that blog made any sense, I can barely think, though I haven't thrown up again so I think that's a start. I'd just like to point out that I did go to class though :P pride!! Lol. Ok I'm gonna grab a quick nap then keep reading Stupid White Men :)
x
No comments:
Post a Comment