Haven't slept since...sometime yesterday. I wish I could find sleeping at night as easy as sleeping during the day...
But seeing as I couldn't sleep I decided that instead of lazing around in bed, I'd go for a walk to watch the sun rise at the harbour instead, and I'm so glad I went- it was spectacular :) took lotsa pics and sent them to my parents lol. Took a stroll down the waterfront, it's so depressing to pass all those people running Xx it was enough of an effort to walk, I don't know how they managed to be so alive Xx ON A FRIDAY!! D: maybe they're on drugs... I hope they are, cuz I just don't see how else they could possibly be human @.@
But yeah... then strolled down Courtenay place, stopped at the starbux there and had some coffee and read my book :) even though I'll never ever be a morning person, I had to admit that it was really nice, that whole stroll in the morning and coffee thing, especially since there was hardly anyone around, I was the only person in Starbux who was actually having the coffee there.
As I was walking back home through Cuba saw some police officers with these two guys and a dog, and one of the guys, his face was all cut up and bleeding, don't really know what happened. At first I thought it was the dog, but the police and some yellow coated guys were just chillaxing with it while the other cops asked the bleeding guy some questions, so I'm guessing it couldn't have been dangerous lol, but yeah... Injured already, and it wasn't even 7am, some people are really onto it :P
It was really weird being the only one awake in the flat, normally I'm the last person, it was extremely disorientating. So I did the rubbish, and now people are on their way to work and school (LOL) and it's just so strange! I dunno how to explain it, uni students, we're just so separate from the rest of society, I dunno.... haven't had enough sleep to really put this into words lol n.nuu
Walked up Mt Vic and down the Southern Walkway day before yesterday... absolutely fucking spectacular, if I can find the cord that links my phone to the computer I'll put some pics up, the view was great. I was actually going up to pick up a book, but decided to make it an adventure, so I just wrote down the address and wandered my way to it eventually- got completely lost, but it was kinda like a mission xD (though I really wore the wrong shoes... they're still covered in mud) lol and I passed the most amazing houses... I've found my dream house in Welly lol xD (well, dream houses). Got to the address, but someone had taken the book from the mailbox, but that was okay, the views from Mt Vic kinda made up for it :) strolled down Oriental Bay, played on the beach for a while then wandered back home- fantastic day :)
When I got home Soph, Sophie and Zeek were in the lounge, and they asked me where I had been, so I'd told them I'd walked up the mountain and through the scenic path and stuff, and Zeek immediately was like ohhh right, you're a design student? And I was kinda like uhwtf, no... And he was kinda like but... then... why...? ahhhh what a funny boy... xDuu And they were surprised that I went alone, they gave me those 'oh-she's-single-poor-her' looks, I'm getting really sick of them Xx why on earth would I want to go on a long walk with someone else? you'd have to... yknow, talk, and make effort and shit. Eurgh. Pretty sure long walks were made for thinking by yourself lol. Well, for me anyway.
Eurgh I know I'm rambling. I'm actually beginning to feel kinda tired now, as soon as I see real sunlight I always feel that twinge of sleepiness... I'm so going to fucking fail these exams.
Been studying hardcore though, done so much reading Xx and I still haven't read even half of what I need to read for international relations... but I've finally gotten through the Jihad vs McWorld, Clash of Civilisations and Clash of Ignorance articles... now I've just got to read what Jeffrey Sachs has to say about aid, and the IMF, and all that economical stuffs that I can't really say I care about. Well I mean I do, but ... not that much... most of it really just goes over my head.
I think I might've got the 303 boys into trouble... they keep fucking partying it up even though it's study break and heaps of people have exams, but they all crowd into Euan's room even though they know that Soph, Lee and me are studying, and drink and play music and are dicks in general, so I reported them to our RA and she kicked them out last night, but I know it's just gonna happen again, so I reported them to the head honcho, cuz I'm just so sick of having to listen to their stupid conversations and not be able to sleep/study/do anything productive at night on wednesdays, fridays and saturdays. Not really sure what Wendy's done, she said that she would deal with it and stuff. She's fucking scary, man. She came into our apartment once, to ask us how we felt about Euan moving back in, she made me feel like I wanted to wet myself in fear, seriously. SCARY MOFO. I think she'll be a good head of village though. So yeah... I guess I'll find out what she's done after Jonny leaves, cuz I presume he's told Soph...
Ok yeah the bed is seriously calling me now. I think I wanted to talk about other stuffs that might actually have been relatively important... but I really can't remember now... urrmnph.
Good luck for your exams, y'all :3
g'nite
No comments:
Post a Comment