Repeat, repeat the words
That I know we both said
Relax into the need
We get so comfortable
Remember when I was
So strange and likeable
I just want back in your head
I'm not unfaithful
But I'll stray
When I get a little scared
When I jerk away from
Holding hands with you
I know these habits hurt
Important parts of you
Remember when I was
Sweet and unexplainable
Nothing like this person,
Unlovable
I just want back in your head
I'm not unfaithful
But I'll stray
When I get a little scared
...Yeah I've fully fallen back into my Tegan and Sara obsession xD lol must stop wasting bandwidth on them... must do homework... Lol Xx
Soph is yelling about something. Not really sure what's going on, something about her course... Oo I told her to email someone, my standard response Xx I really don't know anything about her courses, so yeah... the only answer I can really give lol.
Me and Lee are all good now, we just don't talk about that little screaming fit I had at him, that's why I love flatting with a guy, we don't have to talk it through or anything lol, we're just like eh whatevs, carry on. Which I'm grateful for, cuz I really didn't want him to bring that up lol.
Halloween Party is this Thurs, really need to get a costume. Arghhh can't believe exams are so close... D: and I still have that stupid test tomorrow, eurgh must go look up goals of IMF vs World Bank vs WTO... but just don't care D: DON'T CARE! I'm not even studying economics, why do I have to learn this shit?? And I really don't know/can't be bothered finding out shit about the UN Xx
And onto more important news:
DUNZ IS OUT OF HOSPITAL NOW. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
:D
Can't wait til she's back and up in welly with me, can't believe how sick she was D: D: D: obviously being away from all of us really fucked her over... the only possible solution is for her to stay in nz with us.... FOREVER.
Uh oh Soph's really panicking. Better go sort that shit out. Basically this blog was just to tell everyone that Dunz is feeling better lol, with rambling shit cushioning the important news :P
x
No comments:
Post a Comment