Friday, October 23, 2009

tiktokBOOM

eheh found out what she did... Xx well kind of. She said that she fined all of them, I don't know who exactly or anything, or how much... but yeah, they all know it was me, and it's not like I'm going to deny it, I don't see why I should have to or anything, yknow? I have the right to study in my own room, and... yeah... I have a lot of haters right now :P lol should really care, but seeing as I don't know them, will never know them, and don't want to know them, it's hard to feel sympathetic simply because they got a fine lol, they should've thought about it before they kept partying it up n.nuu

but yeah so I have a group of guys who kinda wanna kill me lol. Already kinda got harassed, cuz they all came to the flat and me and Soph were studying in the lounge- most of them ignored me, just the occasional poisonous glare lol, but one of the guys was really drunk and he got all up in my face, in the end he started getting really angry and a little violent so the others wrestled him away, and I could hear him yelling in the corridor that it was unfair and I was a bitch, that kind of thing :P

I probably should've pretended to feel guilty when he asked me if I felt bad instead of cracking up laughing n.nuu oh well, their problem, not mine. And technically, since he harassed me, I could have him evicted, but that would be too far I reckon, cuz they have the right to be upset, just like I have the right to be pissed off about not having the quiet environment to study. I hope they grow some balls and bitch about it somewhere else though, because listening to that whinging was a bit mind destroying... and distracting. And I was trying to read about MNCs and enjoy my tea at the time n.nuu which is important! lol

So I guess I just gotta see what happens now, though if my body does end up in a bloodied heap somewhere in Wellington, you'll all know who did it :P I'm just glad I got Lee on my side, he definitely provides a fair bit of protection- I don't think I'm going to leave the apartment without him from now on, not that I often do anyway lol, we tend to travel as a flat. I really hope it doesn't go past the verbal abuse stage because if for some reason I miss my exams I'm going to fucking destroy them all, because I need to pass these exams to get into any of the courses I want to do next year in intp. and I am NOT fucking repeating first year.

Bah well it certainly added a bit of excitement to the night :P so can't complain, I suppose lol, was certainly the most fun we've had around here since exam period started haha xD

No comments: