Saturday, October 10, 2009

E

...Yeah the increase in blogging is due to stupid procrastination. So much work to catch up on, so little motivation. And besides, it's a Saturday night and there's like a billion guys playing loud music in Euan's room so it's not like I could actually get anything done anyway.

It feels a bit weird not planning our next flat viewing time now, but what's even weirder is how un-angry he is... Like, he actually just genuinely seems to have this 'if she's happy then i'm happy' thing going on, it's fucking weird man. He's like not even human. He hasn't said a single bad thing to me or about me, this is just far too creepy. He hasn't massively guilt tripped me, he hasn't attempted to break me down with little jibes and comments, instead he just asks if I want to borrow dvds and if I was free next weekend to still hang out. Wtf?? I don't understand. I've never dealt with this kind of situation before. Where's the guilt? Where's the blame? Where's the anger? Soph must be right, he must just think he's into me but he's actually not, because this just isn't normal. This definitely isn't how relationships work. Fucking gives me the heebie jeebies. So I'm just gonna try to ignore him cuz it's exam time and I don't like thinking a lot :P

Went to Soph's Otaki mate's place last night (so much for saying that I wasn't going to drink excessively, consume illegal substances and maybe find some morals). It was actually pretty good, pretty chill, and I was taught some um skills that I never thought I'd learn at uni Oo Lol.

I think I really shocked Soph by my lack of umm well, a moral compass I guess. Don't know how else to describe it. Apparently hooking up with 3 guys in 3 days isn't that socially acceptable. Pfft everyone has different ways of doing things. I left my room for a bathroom break yesterday and Soph was talking about how she wished she had my emotional detachment. She says that she wants to be able to do what I do and just not give a shit about things. She asked me how I did it, and it's so hard to explain... it's like why care about something not worth caring about? I don't like wasting my time for no good reason. I mean shit man, I can wait. I can wait forever for something that I have the slightest bit of hope in, I can be patient when I feel like the end will be worth it, but why waste time on something unimportant? Like all that worrying and the stress and shit? Soph's been so indecisive about Johnny, and it's kinda weird, cuz I just don't know what to tell her. Indecision isn't really my strong point... I know when I want something, and I'll do whatever I can to get it, but bro if it's a lost cause then let it go. There's no point in flogging a dead horse. But she just doesn't know what to do any of the time... it's like her when she's shopping, and she doesn't know what to buy, she doesn't know what to do, she umms and ahhs over it for ages.

...This is actually a really good procrastination technique. I can't believe how much time I just wasted talking about absolutely nothing lol.

Eurgh I have so many drunken injuries :( I have bruises on my arm from when I was manhandled cuz I jumped onto Lee's back and fell off when drunk, and so he had to grab me to keep me on the next time I jumped, and there's that massive mofo from when I fought with the desk, and there's a gash on my arm from last night when I epicly failed at life and fell down the stairs at Basement, and, being the drunk bitch I was, didn't have quick enough reflexes to really catch my fall. It's good stuff. Good stuff.

Oh god they're playing computer games. That's why I keep hearing fucking gun sounds and SUCH MY COCK MORGAN every so often. Fuckers. What are they doing here? Why can't they play computer games somewhere else on such a fine Saturday evening??????

I should really go and... ok not sleep, because that's a little impossible. But hmmm... read...? That doesn't really sound too appealing :S And I don't think I can handle any more Meredith time on Grey's... :S grr lol silly boys. I might've actually been studying tonight..... LOL.

I have to say, this is the second night this week I haven't been a-drinking :) pride! And, yknow, I haven't thrown up once this week :D hehe. Excellent stuff.

Ok I'm gonna go wallow around in bed and plan evil plans and listen to my iPod lol.

...Maybe go read EOnline. Maybe. I'm not going to deny it... It's addictive. Damn them.

2 comments:

anna said...

Ahhh...Hoping I'm not too badly confused here.
a) I though Euan had moved out?
b) Your first paragraph is a little ambiguous - was it Euan you broke up with? (no offence meant, if I'm wrong. Pretty sure last time I spoke to you you hated him...but)
c)Som, your moral compass is more of a moral lodestone - it swings all over the place if you don't have control. :P

Pleease don't hurt yourself too badly on any of your inebriated rampages. ...or anyone else, for that matter.

Are you coming back to Dunaz anytime soon? Or do I now have two excuses to visit Nth Is over the summer?

Raven Deathstar said...

Oh yeah Euan moved out but then McKenzies found out and so he had to move back in... fucking sucks. They're still partying hardout right now and god I wish i had a shotgun. Lol and ew no not Euan. This other guy. Definitely not Euan :P I don't think I could ever be that drunk... Lol :P

A moral lodestone... never thought about it that way before :P I don't think I managed to injure anyone on my inebriated rampages... I hope :S well not physically anyway haha.

I won't be coming back to Dunedin til January at the very earliest I don't think, so yeah come visit me :)