Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Light up as if you don't have a choice

Lee and I are arguing at the moment if there's anything to suck on a girl's body... Lol yes this is what our flat talks about... I really shouldn't have hit my crotch and yelled 'suck it' at him :P Man our flat is intellectual... Lol :P we're always talking about sex or drugs it seems... or just screeching at each other randomly lol. Man I'm gonna miss them next year.

BASSHUNTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!! God I'm psyched lol! I wish more of my mates were coming, Soph was gonna come but we couldn't find cheap tickets, I'm glad J's mate decided not to go in the end lol and wasn't a money grabbing bitch lol, cuz seriously people are selling them off at ridiculous prices. I can understand making a profit, but some of the prices are just fucking ridiculous, way over double the actual cost of the ticket.

Ooh I think Lee's gonna be coming as well now :3 YUSSSSS :D :D :D SO FUCKING PSYCHED!! We gonna get on the piss then dance our asses off then go to town, get more pissed and probably wake up in places we don't know! FUCK YEAH!!!

Ah the student life...

Lol I've discovered that drinking while doing homework makes it a lot more fun :P yesterday it was bourbon and cola, and today it's pomegranate cosmopolitans xD

Our statute law cases are getting weirder and weirder... well ok, the baby one wasn't as fucked as the deer one but it was still pretty fucked. This chick wanted to tape herself giving birth and put it in a porno. How the fuck is giving birth wack-worthy? I don't get it. And the deer one was what my status was about ;p god some people out there are sick sick cunts.

My parents are becoming so liberal... My mum actually asked me if I was going to share a bedroom with my bf when I move in with him next month, and I was like WTF?!?!?!?! What happened to my conservative Asian mother??? WHERE HAS SHE GONE?? I was so shocked... I think I actually choked in disbelief and started spluttering lol it was not a nice moment. I know I should be happy they've loosened up so much, but... but there's just a limit D: TOO WEIRD.

BASSHUNTERBASSHUNTERBASSHUNTERBASSHUNTERBASSHUNTERBASSHUNTERBASSHUNTERBASSHUNTER :D
:D
:D
:D
:D

ehheheheheheheh

FUCKIN A!

No comments: